The Earth Henna™ Temporary Tattoo Kit comes with everything needed to create beautiful body art temporary tattoos. Premium grade henna powder is mixed with Earth Henna™ Solution to make the henna paste. That paste is transferred into a soft plastic applicator bottle with a fine tip. To create your henna design, simply squeeze the bottle to release the paste.
Highlights of Earth Henna™ Temporary Tattoo Kit
- Enough henna to create 20-30 henna designs
- Henna tattoos last 7-10 days on skin
- Henna Powder and Solution are pre-measured for perfect consistency every time
- Comes with applicator bottle and the same fine tip used by pros
- Comes with 35 henna design stencil transfers that are reusable 5 times each
- Henna paste lasts 4 weeks, when refrigerated
- Dermatologically tested
- No pain, no permanence
- Perfect festival body art for gorgeous festival henna designs
Henna Kit contents:
- 9g henna powder
- 36 ml Earth Henna™ Solution
- 8 ml Eucalyptus Oil
- 1 Plastic cone bag
- 1 Applicator bottle with fine tip
- 2 Re-usable stencils transfer sheets
- Flat toothpicks for touch-ups
How it Works
- Pour henna powder into cone bag, add pre-mixed solution
- Seal cone and massage contents until smooth. Wait one hour before using.
- Using scissors, make a small cut at tip of cone
- Slowly squeeze henna paste into applicator bottle
- Twist on fine tip
You’re ready to create your henna design! If you don’t know how to draw freehand, never fear, henna design stencil transfers are here!
Stencil Transfer Application
- Cut chosen stencil designs from stencil page
- Apply generous amount of eucalyptus oil to area
- Place stencil face down. Hold in place for a full 30 seconds
- Remove stencil; you will see transfer on skin
- Slowly trace stencil outline with henna paste by squeezing applicator bottle.
Once design is completed:
- Drying will take 30 minutes, depending on design.
- Paste will dry flat and stick to skin
- Wait six hours before removing
- Peeling off henna paste with fingers
- You will see very little color at first. THIS IS NORMAL.
- Wait 24-48 hours for rich, reddish brown color to develop
* Soak applicator tip in hot water after use to avoid clogging.
* Use Q-tips to wipe away mistakes and toothpicks to even out lines.
* Use straight pin or needle to clean or unclog metal tip.
* If you are going to bed with henna paste still on, wrap area with bathroom tissue and tape to avoid staining sheets.
* Henna permanently stains wood, fabric and fingernails.
Henna powder, Water, Glycerin, benzyl alcohol, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Disodium EDTA
* Before using Earth Henna™ paste, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding.
* If you are taking any medications, or have any known allergies, check with your doctor before using Earth Henna™ paste.
* We recommend waiting until your temporary tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
* All persons using Earth Henna™ paste should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
* For external use only. Earth Henna™ paste should not be taken internally. Keep contents away from children.
* Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.